Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ordering pizza and getting what you ordered...

I was unaware of how difficult it was to order pizza and have them deliver what you ordered... I recently (35 mins ago) placed an order at a pizza place (they are known for their flavored crust), for a medium pepperoni pizza with 3x ranch crust. Yes, I like ranch. They charged me over $3 for delivery, which was fine because I didn't feel like leaving the apartment in the rain, and when the pizza arrived it had NO ranch crust. None! Not 1x ranch, not 2x, and certainly not 3x... NONE! Needless to say, this makes me very upset, as we established, I love my ranch. So I call the pizza place (rhymes with Gungry Gowies) and the lady says, " I can send the delivery guy back out with a new pizza and you can give him back the one we gave you"... I then inform her that I am on my way out the door, and I don't have time to wait for a pizza guy to come and "trade" pizzas with me! So she suggests that I "bring the pizza back and get a new one." Hey lady, if I wanted to pick up the pizza I would have done that in the first place and not paid over $3 for delivery! Also, it's not like their pizza is spectacular, I get it for the flavored crust! If I wanted a pizza without flavored crust I would have gotten it from some other establishment. So now I have a "code" that I can call in to get a free pizza, with flavored crust. Thanks a lot!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I recently went to a burger place known for their baked potatoes and asked for a burger with no tomato or ketchup as the person eating it is allergic. After the cashier handed the regular sandwich back to the cook saying, "This was supposed to have no tomato," I watched for what I knew was going to happen. The cook pulled the tomato off and put the bun top back on! I informed them again that there was a tomato allergy. The cashier told me, "She pulled it off." Then she got a visible attitude when I mentioned that the tomato juices that were still on the sandwich could cause my friend to go into anaphylactic shock. Umm.. Hello? ALLERGY!! Yeah, sure, bitch about the fact that you have to make a new sandwich. Don't apologize that you almost killed someone.

    ReplyDelete